Hoover is a popular vacuum manufacturer known for their mid-range vacuums that are affordably priced. With their introduction of this upright bagless model specially designed for pet owners, you’ll find that no other model can quite compare in terms of suction power and ease of use.
Hoover brings you a lightweight pet vacuum that can handle just about anything you throw at it and then some. This is a lightweight, bagless vacuum that comes equipped with a ton of features built right in. Featuring the patented WindTunnel technology, this vacuum can capture pet hair, dirt, dust, and debris in a compact cannister and it’s packing some serious power.
Overview and Features
Because not every area, crack, or crevice in your house is easy to reach, this Hoover vac features some great tools and attachments designed to reach every inch of your home. The WindTunnel comes with an innovative pet hair hand tool that is detachable and connected via a hose. The pet hair tool can be used on your furniture, hardwood floors, tile, and of course, carpet, to effortlessly suck up pet hair, dirt, debris, and more. This is a handy tool that offers plenty of suction power, so no longer will pet hair get the best of you.
Vacuums tend to take up a lot of space in your closet or laundry room, so why not choose a compact model designed with space saving in mind? Compact and lightweight, this vacuum’s handle snaps down easily, collapsing the vaccum, making it the perfect model for any home that’s tight on space
If your home has different types of flooring, then you need a model that’s versatile and powerful. This model can work equally well to suck up dirt and debris on pergo, hardwood, tile, and carpeted floors.
- This model weighs in at just eight pounds.
- Comes equipped with a special pet hair hand tool for easy maintenance.
- No-scuff bumper.
- Easy to change belt.
- Five position height adjustment.
- Snap down handle for easy storage.
- Suction only mode.
- The cord measures in at twenty-seven feet.
- The manufacturer offers a two-year limited warranty.
- Because this is a bagless model, you don’t have to worry about ongoing costs that come with monthly bag replacement.
- The built-in canister is easy to remove and dump, so your vacuum will always run at full suction power.
- The lightweight design makes it easy to clean stairs and hard to reach places.
- Highly maneuverable.
- Easy to clean.
- If you’re in need of a vacuum specifically for pet hair, keep in mind that you must empty the canister after each use for optimal performance.
- Pet hair can easily clog the tubing.
- If you’re looking for a bagless vacuum that’s highly adjustable, take a closer look at the Eureka As One Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Fuchsia Flight.