The Hoover WindTunnel 3 guarantees a deep cleaning experience that can get even the dirtiest of houses clean. This vacuum really is built for pet owners and comes equipped with innovative attachments that can pick up even the finest pet hair. Additionally, it offers multi-level suction options that will allow you to get in as deep as you need in order to efficiently suck up dirt, pet hair, debris, dust, and more. If you’re a happy pet owner but you’re tired of dealing with sweeping up pet hair, this vacuum has got you covered. Now, you’ll have a lightweight, powerful vacuum that can effortlessly pick up pet hair in half the time.
Overview and Features
Dirt and grime won’t stand a chance as you deploy an assortment of pet tool attachments. You can choose the appropriate weapon for the job, whether it’s an upholstery tool, a telescopic wand or a turbo tool, you will be able to finally clean those hard to reach places.
The filter is as easy to clean as running it under the tap and drying it off with a towel. Additionally, instead of struggling with a full vacuum bag that will probably rip when you try to remove it, now, you’ll have an easy to clean canister that you can quickly empty after each use.
A vacuum that offers three levels of suction power, you can choose the appropriate level based on surface type or what you’re vacuuming up. Fine pet hair will use the highest suction level, while large debris requires level one suction. It’s that easy.
A variety of floor surface types in the home are no match for this Hoover vac. Take advantage of the five height adjustment options that allow you to switch it up based on the type of surface you’re cleaning ranging from shag carpet, outdoor carpet, and tile, to hardwood floors and linoleum.
- The attachments allow you to thoroughly clean every inch of your home.
- Comes equipped with an easy to empty large canister.
- The rubberized pet tool attachment pack allows you to expertly clean every surface in the home.
- The removable filter is a cinch to clean.
- The multi-floor brushroll allows you to take on any type of surface in the home.
- The five-level height adjustments allow you to finally clean all those hard to reach places.
- A lightweight design makes this vacuum easy to haul up the stairs or down to the basement.
- This vacuum features a somewhat bulky design that can make it difficult when vacuuming irregular spaces in the home.
- The vacuum has trouble hugging tight corners.
- If you’re searching for an upright bagless vacuum that comes loaded with all the right bells and whistles, check out the BISSELL Clean View Complete Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum.