The Hoover WindTunnel Max claims to be the toughest bagless vacuum cleaner for pets but do the features last for the machine to be truly effective?
The biggest selling point here is the effective cleaning system that will be able to separate dirt before it makes its way to the canister, allowing you to suck up dirt and debris more efficiently, and worry about cleaning out the canister less often. This type of low maintenance vacuum is a nice upgrade from large bulky bag vacuums of the past.
Overview and Features
This model comes with a twenty-eight-foot cord that gives you plenty of freedom to roam around your house without having to constantly search for an outlet. And to add onto the great cord it also rewinds automatically.
The vacuum features three different levels of suction so you can remove dirt and pet hair more effectively, on a wide variety of surfaces including hardwood floors, tile, and shag carpet.
The twelve-foot hose allows you to easily clean up your stairs without having to worry about balancing as you work or having to constantly carry the vacuum up and down the stairs. This innovative hose design is one of the vacuum’s best features.
A folding handle makes it very easy to transport and store the vacuum in your closet without taking up unnecessary space.
The manufacturer really focused all of their efforts on designing a more efficient vacuum, that’s incredibly powerful and easy to use. From cleaning up the floor with as little debris scattered around, to a longer cord, to cleaning out the filter in seconds, this model serves its purpose as an efficient machine.
- Equipped with an automatic cord rewind feature, you’ll no longer have to deal with untangling and winding up the vacuum cord once your work is done.
- The folding handle allows you to easily collapse the vacuum, a great feature if you’re tight on space in the home.
- The twelve-foot hose is nearly twice the length as what you’ll find on competing models.
- The seven floor settings will allow you to tackle dirt on any type of surface.
- Included pet tool attachments are specially designed to pick up even the finest pet hair.
- This model is covered by a two-year product warranty.
- The removable canister can be emptied easily after each use.
- Low maintenance.
- This model has a reputation for clogging easily, especially if you fail to check the tubing for built-up pet hair after each use.
- If you’re looking for a more compact model, check out another best-seller by Hoover, the Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum.