The iSpring RCC7AK water filtration system provides up to seventy-five gallons of chemical-free drinking water a day. This is also a quiet-running filtration system that features a stainless-steel look and a cabinet fitted bracket. Overall, most users found that the installation process was very straightforward and easy to do, which is considered a huge selling point for this model.
iSpring RCC7AK Water Filtration System Overview: Specs and Features
Apart from the RO, carbon block, granular active carbon, and polypropylene sediment technologies, this model is also equipped with corosex with calcite technology. According to experts, this system works to reduce the waste water ratio two to one. Additionally, the RCC7AK provides remineralization, which is a big deal for many homeowners.
During the filtration process, the system will remove essential minerals from the water that can affect how the water tastes, but this system includes an additional filtration process which will add these minerals back into the purified drinking water, so you’ll still get all the minerals that are essential for health and great tasting water.
This system removes up to ninety-eight percent of chemicals such as arsenic, lead, chlorine, and fluoride, not to mention pharmaceuticals and microorganisms, during the six stages of the filtration process.
During the first stage particles, rust, sand, and dust will be eliminated. The second stage eliminates tastes, odors, cloudiness, colors and chlorine. The third stage eliminates any residual odors, tastes and colors. While the fourth and fifth stages eliminate any possible residual odors and tastes. Last of all, the sixth stage reintroduces minerals back into the water.
This model is also equipped with an automatic shut-off valve which will switch off the system once the sensors detect that the tank is full. Additionally, it features a brushed nickel stainless steel look and a ceramic valve. This system also comes equipped with a 3/8-inch feed water adapter, which makes this model significantly easier to install.
- This water filtration system is much easier to install compared to other models of this size and doesn’t require the professional services of a licensed plumber.
- Troubleshooting any issues you may run into during the installation process can be solved by contacting the iSpring customer support team, who will guide you through any issues you may have.
- The sixth filtration stage reintroduces important minerals back into your drinking water.
- The automatic shutoff valve will instantly switch the system off once the tank is full.
- Five stages are dedicated to chemical and toxin removal.
- Definitely a great buy for larger households, this iSpring system will eliminate the need for bottled water, which will end up saving you hundreds of dollars a year.
- Some homeowners found that the filters for this system had to be replaced after just two to three months, the cost of which can really add up.
- If you’re tight on under the sink space, take a closer look at the APEC Countertop water filtration system, which is rated as one of the best water purification reverse osmosis systems on the market.